Looking for your next big challenge? We might be able to help you.
Your challenge will be…
- Engage and promote the German user engagement community workforce by enforcing the collaboration mode and by supporting them with relevant global content adapted to local IT learning materials and IT training needs.
- Identify IT training needs by gathering and analyzing demands that arise from the internal key partners in Germany.
- Understand the Siemens internal IT environment and develop use case-based trainings aligned with to the identified learning demands.
- Regularly provide trainings to users all over Germany.
- Regularly prepare and present a reporting on the overall IT training activities with relevant KPIs.
- Achieve all of this by making use of a diverse network of user engagers in worldwide to promote the best possible experience with IT for all Siemens employees.
Does this sound good? Our perfect candidate must have…
- High level of proactivity.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills.
- Profound co-ordinational and self-managerial skills.
- Empathy and analytical mindset to identify IT learning personas within Siemens.
- Eager to learn and pick up new information and able to relate to and interact with a diverse group of worldwide cross-cultural stakeholders.
- Tech-savvy and/or enthusiast about IT as an enabler of engagement and work improvement.
- German and English proficiency is mandatory.
Curious about our Tech hub?
The Siemens Lisbon Tech Hub has more than 700 employees with several IT expertise: Application Development, Artificial Intelligence, Big-Data and Robotics, User Experience, Project Management and much more, making it one of the largest in Europe - check it out: www.siemens.pt/lxtechhub
Our Office Perks
Fresh fruit and coffee, remote work, medical center in the facilities, sport groups, volunteering hours, sushi&pizza days, office parties and games in a cool and relaxed environment.
#Siemens #LXTechHub #ITMakesUsMove
We recognize that building a diverse workforce is essential to the success of our business. Therefore, Siemens provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual preference, or non-disqualifying physical or mental handicap or disability.
We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss workplace adjustments with all our applicants to foster agile working and innovation.
Organization: Siemens Operations
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Part-time