During the current global health crisis, the priority for Siemens Digital Industries Software is the health and wellbeing of our entire community including current and future employees, which may add time to our hiring processes. We appreciate your patience and invite you to visit our website to learn more about how Siemens is responding to the pandemic.
About the group: Questa Power-Aware R&D group.
It is a core R&D team working on Questa low-power simulator. Charter of the team is to bring out state of the art low-power verification solution to improve over-all verification productivity. A very energetic and enthusiastic team of self-motivated individuals.
Job-Duties: We are looking for a highly motivated software engineer to work in the Questa engineering team of the Mentor, A Siemens Business ICVS Division.
- Development responsibilities will include core algorithmic advances and software design/architecture.
- You will collaborate with a senior group of software engineers contributing to final production level quality of new components and algorithms and to create new engines and support existent code.
- Self-motivation, self-discipline and the ability to set personal goals and work consistently towards them in a dynamic environment will go far towards contributing to your success.
- Good knowledge of C/C++, algorithm and data structures
- Experience with UNIX and/ or LINUX platforms is necessary
- Good problem solving and analytical skills
- The person should be self-motivated and can work independently.
- Should be able to guide others, towards project completion.
Good to have
- Knowledge of Verilog, System Verilog, VHDL.
- Knowledge of Unified Power Format (UPF) and low-power verification
- Exposure to Simulation or Formal based verification methodologies would be a plus
- Experience in parallel algorithms, job distribution.
Education: B.Tech or M.Tech in CSE/EE/ECE from a reputed engineering college.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Mentor Graphics (India) Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time