Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with
opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and
professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come and join our global team as Data Integration and Modeling Engineer (m/f/d) to kick-start and grow a new platform and SW applications enabling real-time operations management at healthcare providers around the world.
We are looking for enthusiasts who want to design and deliver a change management process enabled by real-time operations technology and consulting to transform hospitals into highly efficient organizations with the human element in mind.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- You understand from the customer-interfacing solution development team the functional requirements and boundary conditions regarding data source integration and modeling at healthcare providers
- You are responsible for defining technical requirements for real-time data integration and aggregation in compliance with HIPAA, as well as their communication to external scrum team
- You are responsible for developing and delivering future-proof data models which power real-time data applications
- You are in lead for defining qualitative criteria for successful integration of data sources as well as for verifying quality of delivered work packages from scrum team
- You are responsible for creating and implementing tools for data source simulation
- You support deployment of data integration and aggregation engine at customers
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at Enterprise Services.
Your qualifications and experience:
- You successfully completed a university degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Mathematics or a related field
- You offer long term experience working with Software R&D and product management
- You have profoundly knowledge and experience of various systems used across healthcare value chain (HIS/RIS,EMR etc.) including integration aspects
- You have relevant experience in working with data formats and protocols used in healthcare eg. HL7
- You have practical experience in working with standard exchange formats like JSON/XML
- You have knowledge of applying HIPAA compliance methods to extract data from healthcare systems
Your attributes and skills:
- You are a strong team player used to work effectively with international and often remotely located colleagues
- You are a smart and curious person with an entrepreneurial and growth mindset, eager to learn and apply latest methodology and tools
- You are willing and able to travel (~20%)
- Your knowledge of English is at negotiation level and ideally you offer good German language skills
Depending on the experience- and qualifications background of the applicant, task enrichment into the area above the general pay scale is possible.
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Check our Careers Site at www.healthcare.siemens.de/careers
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities. Applications from individuals with disabilities
Wish to find out more before applying? Contact us: +49 (9131) / 17 – 1717, if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Larah Stephan.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time