Job Title: QA Test Engineer – SISW - 199498
Job Location: Fremont, CA
Job Category: Software Quality Assurance
Siemens EDA is the longest standing Electronic Design Automation company in the world and over the last 30 years has amassed the finest technology portfolio in the business. Our software tools span the full breadth semiconductor and electrical systems solutions including integrated circuit design and verification, PCB design & manufacturing solutions, cable harness tools, and embedded software.
- The individual will be responsible for the qualification of the Design to Silicon Division's Semi-Manufacturing products.
- The individual will be responsible for the design, development, and execution of application specific functional and regression tests used to measure the quality, robustness, performance, supportability, and usefulness of these products in our customer's semiconductor manufacturing flows.
- The individual will work closely with the software application developers and product marketing team to help deliver timely product releases that effectively meet our customer's needs.
- Providing all stakeholders with appropriate regression reports in a timely manner.
- Developing all necessary artifacts, scripts, or tools that improve the overall job effectiveness and efficiency.
- Technical degree in Electrical Engineering/Computer Engineering/Computer Science or equivalent is required.
- Proficiency in Unix/Linux operating system environments required.
- Knowledge of software quality assurance processes and experience with maintaining regression test suites is highly desirable.
- The qualified candidate should have a good working knowledge and experience with IC physical design, layout, and verification tools; and IC manufacturing process flows.
- Knowledge of shell scripting and interpreted software languages (Perl, Tcl/Tk, or Python) are important skills required to be effective in this job.
- The candidate must have good written and verbal communication skills
- Self-motivated and able to work independently
- Able to thrive and improve in a multifaceted multi-site fast-paced development environment.
- The candidate must be able to work at the MGC facilities in Wilsonville, OR.
- This position may also be located in Fremont, CA.
If you're reading this and questioning whether you should apply, apply! There's no such thing as a perfect candidate, and we don't expect you to check every box. We're inspired by the uniqueness that people like you bring to the table. The companies that we incubate are only as innovative as the breadth of lived experiences shared by the teams building them. We can't wait to read your application!
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow’s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.