Company: SISW - MG
Job Title: Senior Campaign Manager - 199504
Location: US - OR - Wilsonville
Job Category: Marketing
Responsible for building and managing marketing programs for industry-leading Verification and Validation solutions, Methodologies and Initiatives. This role in partnership with the product and technical teams will plan and execute large, complex marketing programs that requires a unique combination of marketing experience, project management, communication, and leadership skills.
• Provide leadership of cross-functional teams to align initiatives and create marketing campaign strategies and plans that execute product and revenue goals
• Convert program strategy and product campaigns to executable deliverables; develop and maintain project plans, schedules and budgets
• Curate, analyze, and present plans to drive change, and improve awareness and sales opportunities
• Strong ability to manage and prioritize multiple, concurrent tasks while meeting aggressive deadlines in a fast-paced environment
• Utilize all campaign marketing elements to build product launch and industry awareness activities including, Digital, Print/Content, Event, Sales channels, Ecosystem partners and vendors
• Identify and communicate program scope and ensure critical paths, milestones and all objectives are met
• Develop and deliver professional updates and spoken communications that ensure internal and external team members and leadership have clear, concise, and up-to-date information on progress and plans
• Leverage cross-organizational relationships
• BA/BS degree in marketing, communications or appropriate technical field
• 10+ years professional marketing experience in the high-tech industry (software industry experience preferred)
• A proven marketing program manager (create plans, manage budgets, schedules, allocate resources, etc.)
• Excellent relationship management and expectation setting skills
• Experience working with sales and cross divisional teams and external vendors
• Excellent communicator
• Demonstrated success delivering meaningful results through teams
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Mentor Graphics Corporation
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.