For our Digital Grid Business Unit, we are looking for a Part Time Working Student (Power System Modeling and Analysis) who will be responsible for power system modeling, basic analysis of power utilities and industries.
What are my responsibilities?
- Follow up the power system data requirement process,
- Organize the power system data set received and follow up the data validation / correction / completion process,
- Modeling power system with a power system simulation tool like PSS®SINCAL, ETAP, etc.,
- Validate the power system model with basic load flow, short circuit analysis,
- Organize reports, prepare powerpoint presentations.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- 3rd or 4th year undergraduate student in Electrical Engineering,
- Able to work 2-3 days/week in Kartal,
- Intermediate level written communication skills in English,
- Intermediate level of MS Office (Word, Powerpoint, Excel); programming skills is an asset.
As Siemens we believe physical barriers are not related to
potential. Only the potential matters to us. Therefore, we look forward to
receive applications of candidates with physical barriers and chronic
illnesses. We support healthy relationships between candidates with barriers
and their colleagues because we believe we can create differences together.
Siemens is dedicated to quality,
equality, and valuating diversity and we welcome applications that reflect the
diversity of the communities within which we work.
We are looking forward to receiving
your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the
application form to the best of you ability as we will use the data to review
your suitability to the role.
Please find more information from our web
If you need more information please don't hesitate to contact us.
+90 216 459 20 00
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Sanayi ve Ticaret Anonim Sirketi
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Part-time