At our Lisbon Hub nearly 1300 employees from 41 nationalities provide different types of services – Finance, HR, IT, Supply Chain, Customer Care and much more - to over 60 Siemens entities across the world, in 20 different languages.
Our Global Business Service Center support Siemens’ companies worldwide to achieve excellence in their internal process, allowing our colleagues to fully focus on their business.
Are you ready to be part of the change?
What role will you play?
- Support and execute internal processes of financial management of the Siemens Real Estate;
- Cooperation with the controlling team in the daily operations;
- Preparations of reports and support budget planning;
- Execution of regular activities such posting,cost controlling and internal and external billing;
How does that sound? Our perfect candidate must have…
- University Degree in Economy, Accounting or related field;
- Minimum of 2 years of experience;
- Fluent English and Spanish (mandatory);
- Solid MS Office Knowledge;
- As the offices are located in Lisbon and our internal client is based in America it is requested the availability to work in Eastern Time CST (Monday -Friday 14h00-23h00)
- Good analytical skills, attention to detail and problem solving;
Fresh fruit and coffee, medical center in the facilities, sport groups, volunteering hours, sushi&pizza days, office parties and games in a cool and relaxed environment.
#Siemens #join #peopleatsiemens #gbspartnerofchoice
We recognize that building a diverse workforce is essential to the success of our business. Therefore, Siemens provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual preference, or non-disqualifying physical or mental handicap or disability.
We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss workplace adjustments with all our applicants to encourage agile working and innovation
Organization: Siemens Real Estate
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time