- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Engineering or other technical discipline.
- Two (2) years, or more, of practical experience in software development, preferably with the following programming languages:
- C# / VB
- HTML 5
- Angular JS
- SQL Server
- Good analytical skills.
- Working knowledge on SDLC and Source Code Management tools.
- Strong verbal/written communication skill and teamwork.
- Working experience in any of the following manufacturing industries is an added advantage:
- Life Science
- Medical Devices
- Experience and knowledge in MES/QMS product is an added advantage.
- Experience and knowledge in Camstar/Simatic IT/IBS product is an added advantage.
- Good understanding of digital manufacturing IT System around ERP, PLM, LIMS, WMS, Automation, and other Enterprise Systems is an added advantage.
- Fresh graduates with relevant software development skills are encouraged to apply.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Sdn. Bhd.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time