We develop networks that power and heat our cities intelligently. And support NASA in their explorations of outer space. For these and many other future projects, we need smart thinkers who bring skill, creativity, and dedication to the table. People like you! Experienced researchers who boldly broaden horizons, true specialists, and clever minds who like to get to the bottom of things. In short, help us tackle the most exciting challenges and put into practice what really matters. We’ll give you the opportunity to really make a difference. So what are you waiting for? Take your next career step with us.
What part will you play?
- You are technically and disciplinary leading a team of engineers, responsible for the development of a new load break switch to be used in the so-called secondary distribution level.
- Qualifying the team results according to the valid EU standards is part of your duty
- Determinizing and developing measures for quality control to prepare the switch gear for a worldwide manufacturing network is part of your responsibility.
- In an engaged and motivated matter, you are driving the new development of load break switches.
- You are capable to prepare strategic decision templates for the business unit management and elaborate suggestions for further technology platforms.
- A master’s degree or PhD in electrical engineering or power engineering is base of your success.
- You have a long-standing professional experience in the area of design and qualification of medium voltage switchgears.
- Designing modules and components for the use in load break switching applications is one of your key knowledges.
- Knowing the physical correlations for load break switchgears and the relevant European Standards is part of your profession.
- You have theoretical and practical experiences in the use of SF6 insulating gases.
- German and English language is part of your professional education.
- Analytic skills to analyze testing results and the capability to cooperate in interdisciplinary teams consisting of members from different organizational units, cultural areas and external parts are also part of your professional profile.
+49 (9131) 17-1717 - if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team.
www.siemens.com/careers - if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens AG
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time