What are my responsibilities?
- Application Software (ApplSW) Developer in the electromobility (electric commercial vehicle)
- Closely work with responsible SW architect and SW manager
- Must analyze and understand specified SW requirements and SW architecture
- Estimate time needed for SW function implementation and test
- According to aligned rules develop clean and efficient code based on released SW specification
- Check correctness of implemented functionality. Perform MIL, SIL simulations
- Review implemented code with another expert or SW ARCH
- Check implemented modules in responsible SW repository
- Describe and create new SW parameters if needed
- Check whether is interaction between new implemented module inside whole SW application as expected
Prepare or update needed documentation
What do I need to qualify for this job?
•At least bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering or related
•Software Engineer with around 3 years of experience in industry or automotive applications
•Got experience with electric drives, consisting of motors and inverter
•Experience with Embedded Controllers (e.g. Infineon Aurix Family) and Programming Language C
•Very good English language skills and optional German language skills
•Experience with model based development e.g. with MathLab/Simulink/dSpace Target Link
•Experience with software testing e.g. MISRA, Vector CANoe
•Experience with systems and software requirements engineering e.g. Polarion
•Basic understanding of safety regulations e.g. ISO 26262, ASIL
What else do I need to know?
•Affinity to travel to customers and work in an international environment
As part of Siemens’ electro mobility portfolio we offer high quality powertrain components for all kinds of hybrid- and electric commercial vehicles. Thus we pave the way for sustainable mobility. We leverage Siemens Drive Technology’s unrivalled industrial experience in developing and producing electric drive train components.
Our portfolio focuses on motors, inverters, converters, chargers and software functions. The highest priority is to address our customers’ requirements. We provide high reliable products to the heavy duty automotive industry with high requirements for life time.