The successful candidate will possess the following combination of education and experience:
• BS degree (or equivalent) in Electrical Engineering or related field is required. MS degree is preferred.
• Knowledge of leading edge PCB assembly technologies
• Proven ability to effectively communicate with multiple stakeholders to define and drive priorities among and within projects
• Ability to juggle multiple priorities and requirements
• Ability to synthesize and formulate broad, high-level functional requirements into concrete product specifications
• Strong customer interaction and presentation skills
• Willingness to travel
• Location: China
Advantage – ability to develop software customizations in Java and C#:
• Perform development , integration of test-machine parsers into the Valor SF
• Perform development of application to integrate with the customer ERP.
• Develop customizations for process control
• Working with the relevant application engineers to the successful integration of the developed program
The responsibilities of this position will include defining and developing the market leading capabilities of Valor Shop Floor
products. This individual will work with key customers to understand current and future needs as well as work cross
functionally with other product groups to define an innovative product roadmap. Additionally, this person will work with
customers and partners to develop reliability solutions across a range of application as well as train worldwide AEs and
distribution. The role requires a strong engineering background, excellent analytical capabilities, and strong communication
skills to describe product requirements to software development teams as well as articulate the value of Shop floor solutions
to customers and field product specialists.
The TME position at Mentor Graphics involves requirement gathering, prototyping, development of custom solution, leading/
supporting beta programs, and driving product adoption. The role involves close collaboration with customers, product
marketing and software engineering.
Responsibilities include providing in-depth technical support and training to our customers, defining and characterizing new
product capabilities necessary to meet customer requirements, and managing the interface between development and the
customer. Involvement and testing at the Alpha and Beta stages is required. The candidate should possess deep technical
knowledge of PCB assembly production, process modeling and emerging requirements at new process nodes.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Mentor Graphics (Shanghai) Electronic Technology Co., Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time