Discover your career with us at Siemens Digital Industries Software!
We are a leading global software company dedicated to the world of computer aided design, 3D modeling and simulation— helping innovative global manufacturers design better products, faster! With the resources of a large company, and the energy of a software start-up, we have fun together while creating a world class software portfolio. Our culture encourages creativity, welcomes fresh thinking and focuses on growth, so our people, our business, and our customers can achieve their full potential.
We’re currently recruiting for a University Relations Operations Specialist to
join our exciting, friendly, and motivated team! Here, you will have the
ability to work with all levels of the organization and put a personal stamp on
your work. At Siemens, our goal is to empower our students to become the next
leaders of our company.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or equivalent experience
- Willing to relocate to Ohio
- Authorized to work in the United States without the need for current or future sponsorship by the company
- 2-4 years of experience in administrative or executive administrative position in a large corporation. Preferable background in campus recruiting and HR.
- Paid volunteer time off
- Employee discounts at our top customer sites
- Networking with our global leaders
- Individual career development planning
- Professional and technical workshops
- Energetic student community
- Leadership opportunities
- Great employee benefits
- Flexible Time Off Program
- Diversity Days
University Relations Operations Specialist
University Relations (UR) is focused on attracting, selecting, and hiring the best student talent into Siemens. The UR Ops Specialist will report to the Global Head of University Relations and will partner with Siemens Software hiring managers in direct support of annual business objectives. The UR Ops Specialist will be exposed to the recruitment life cycle, assist in creating an impactful student experience from pre-onboarding to providing an exceptional candidate experience.
The UR Ops Specialist will be responsible for:
- Assisting with nationwide student recruitment strategy and efforts – from event planning to the successful onboarding of all student new hires
- Support hiring logistics (background checks, offer letters, and on-boarding/off-boarding) for:
- The Strategic Student Program (SSP)
- Ad hoc student positions
- Selling Siemens as an employer of choice and contributing to the Siemens employer brand on campus
- Responsible for all administrative support for the UR team – ordering supplies, shipping, catering, conference room management, inventory of all collateral, student tracking, etc.
- Planning student events to create an inclusive community and well-rounded student experience (these could include events such as career fairs, diversity events, meet & greets, information sessions, and on-campus interviews)
- Manage all student job postings in our ATS – Avature, in addition to university school postings
- Register for national conferences as needed
- Pre-onboarding of all student hires including SAP data entry, new hire packets
- Supporting special projects as needed
- Maintain ownership of UR team inbox
- Working knowledge of SAP is strongly desired
- Highly organized, able to coordinate and pursue multiple efforts simultaneously
- Working knowledge of Workday (HRIS) is strongly desired
- Rapid learner with strong project management skills
- Prior leadership roles, or experience collaborating with large groups is preferred
- Interest in working with university students to identify and develop meaningful careers
- Ability to effectively communicate with all levels of an organization
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint to create custom reports
- Creative and innovative problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Takes initiative, driven, and proactive
- Ability to handle confidential information
- Ability to work in a fast pace environment
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.