Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with
opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and
professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come and join our global team as Global Clinical Marketing Manager (m/w/d) Computed Tomography to take over the responsibility of the Global Marketing Management for our oncological applications.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- In your function as Global Clinical Marketing Manager, you will plan, develop and implement the marketing strategy for oncological applications including the necessary communication, product differentiation and positioning to ensure business success
- Within the scope of your work, you will focus on the global market for CT, which you will analyze regularly, identifying opportunities and risks as well as suitable options for action
- You act as a central interface between customer, sales as well as the product and marketing management at headquarters
- The continuous monitoring of customer satisfaction as well as the direct transfer of requirements from customers and from sales to the development process are also part of your job
- You are responsible for the implementation of training courses for the sales force
- You will work in national and international product teams and will be responsible for the continuous review of the optimal marketing strategy as well as the planning and creation of appropriate marketing material
- You represent Siemens Healthineers at important and relevant local and international congresses (e.g. RSNA; ECR)
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at Computed Tomography
Your qualifications and experience:
- You have a university degree in human medicine, healthcare, engineering, marketing or a comparable discipline
- You have long-term experience in healthcare. Knowledge about healthcare marketing is desirable
- You convince by your clinical knowledge in the field of oncology. Experience in image post-processing (technical part) is an advantage
- You have experience in computer tomography or at least in the field of diagnostic imaging
- Furthermore, you convince through your professional presentation technique, including the necessary media preparation (PPT, video, etc.) as well as strong communication skills
- Experience with artificial intelligence is an advantage
Your attributes and skills:
- You are fluent in English (verbal and in writing), to communicate with your international colleagues without any problems. German would be considered a plus.
- Your willingness to travel is given because you spend part of your working time at international congresses or customer sites (30%)
- You are results oriented, team-minded and you have strong analytical skills
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical
technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven
to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the
globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the
areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and
molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Check our Careers Site at www.healthcare.siemens.de/careers
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities. Applications from individuals with disabilities
Wish to find out more before applying? Contact us: +49 (9131) / 17 – 1717, if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Marlena Maier.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
To all recruitment agencies:
Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees, or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthineers AG
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time