We are seeking a Technical Program Manager to organize, plan, execute, and launch new releases of our premium Ultrasound products with exciting features and innovative new applications. The Program Manager leads a cross-functional team with the overall responsibility for all activities related to the product from concept to launch with accountability of the schedule and budget.
This is an opportunity to express your leadership in product development across our global teams. Help us make an impact to our clinicians and patient care with diagnostic outcomes to people across the world using the products that our teams deliver.
- Activity and resource planning for the program. Work closely with all development teams including Software, Hardware, System, Ultrasound Engineers, Acoustic Engineers, transducer, product management and clinical to define, develop and maintain the development schedule and resource plan.
- Work closely with manufacture NPI team to organize, manage, and complete all design transfer activities.
- Work closely with marketing, regulatory, service, and manufacture team to define, develop and maintain a commercialization plan included in the overall program plan.
- Estimate, develop and maintain program budget.
- Ensuring quality and customer satisfaction by following all regulations, standards, and company processes throughout all phrases of the program.
- Evaluate, analyze, and manage program risks. Work closely with cross-functional team to provide effective mitigations. Provide clear and timely communication to the management team and stake holders on a regular basis.
- Monitor program progress and team performance and provide regular reports to management team and stake holders. Organizing and motivating the team to meet the program goals.
- Work closely with sustaining team to plan, develop, and release all sustaining changes.
- Extensive program management experience with Software, Hardware, and medical space
- Expert user of Microsoft Project or equivalent project management tool
- Capability to build structures (WBS, reporting, resource planning, budget planning)
- Experience with Bill of Material and Change Control
- Commercially /contractually aware
- Effective and collaborative English communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Proficient with Microsoft Windows Office tools (Excel, Word, Visio, and PowerPoint)
- BS/BA in related discipline or advanced degree, where required, or equivalent combination of education and experience. Certification may be required in some areas.
Required Knowledge and Experience
- Demonstrates and applies comprehensive knowledge of field of specialization to the successful completion of complex assignments
- Demonstrates leadership skills in a technical environment
- Demonstrates significant knowledge of organization’s business practices
- Experience with full product development and commercialization cycles
- Typically 5-7 years of successful experience in related field and successful demonstration of Key Responsibilities and Knowledge as presented above.
- Meticulous attention to details
- Demonstrates quick learning ability
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Working experience with global team is highly desired
- Working experience with medical device manufacturing is highly desired
- Working experience with SAP is highly desired
- Experience with Microsoft TFS
- Knowledge in medical device regulations including ISO 13485 and CFR 820 is a plus
- PMI or equivalent Project Management certification is a plus
- Experience leading in an Agile environment
- Knowledge or experience of the Scaled Agile Framework(SAFe)
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.