We are Smart Infrastructure Division in Siemens Ltd. who is one of the top tier global suppliers of products, systems, solutions, and services for the efficient, reliable, and intelligent transmission and distribution of electrical power. As the trusted partner for the development and extension of an efficient and reliable power infrastructure that industry and the portfolio they need.
WE MAKE REAL WHAT MATTERS. THIS IS YOUR ROLE.
- Responsible for proactive Sales Activities and plan to visit customers for generation of Service business opportunities/ bring leads to Sales. Creating pull effect from market and build pool of requirement for Digital Grid Services
- To conduct regular promotional activity at customer place like Customer Service presentations, Spec-in activities for tenders. Development of new customers for DG Services
- To track opportunities and drives close partnership between PSS & Service Delivery to provide technical support on DG Services portfolios, to increase order value in region.
- Routinely discuss and communicate on sales opportunities strategy with members of the Service Delivery teams
- Possess high initiative to push channels and customers to derive higher growth. Quality and result-oriented, with ambitious spirit and strong customer focus
We don't need superheroes, just super minds!
- We need Electrical/Electronics engineer with at least 5 years of relevant experience in Sales, Marketing and/or Business Development activities of Digital Grid products and Solutions preferably in after sales services.
- Should have exposure to Business of Field services, Spare Parts, Retrofits, Maintenance contracts & Digital Services
- Should be familiar with Market, Customer Base within India in which the area of responsibility is Southern Region.
- We are looking for a candidate with good Communication and Presentation Skills.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us shape tomorrow. Please find more information on our organization at: http://siemens.com/smartinfrastructure