As Software Development Engineer Java, you will be involved in the development of Simcenter SaaS solutions in context of Simcenter Desktop and Data Analytics.
Function description (roles / accountabilities):
The Test Cloud Catalyst is the strategic initiative to address ever-growing customer requirements.
TCC project will be the new orchestrator which will coordinate the suite of Test applications in a distributed (private or public Cloud) environment with its main focus on data management, processing of the acquired measurements, visualize measurements, all actions performed in a secure environment.
Your responsibilities will consist of:
- Analysis & design, starting from functional specifications;
- Development and optimization of code implementation of numerical algorithms for existing and new analysis methods;
- Coding and testing, including development of unit test routines or automatic test applications;
- Writing documentation for the developed code;
- Integration testing and bug-fixing.
Educational Level: Degree in Engineering, Computer Science or Mathematics/Physics;
- 1 – 3 years of relevant experience;
Specific technical competencies:
- Development experience of Client-server or distributed applications is expected;
- Experience with communication with communication architectures (REST, gRPC, Socket / WebSocket);
- Experience with one of the following platforms: Cloud Foundry, AWS, Azure is needed;
- Database experience (SQL, NoSQL);
- A good understanding of Cloud Ready applications;
- Experience with (Micro)-service architectures;
- Proven experience in design and analysis skills;
Languages: good knowledge of English (both written and spoken);
Specific personal competencies:
- Analytical mind, solution oriented, creative;
- High interest in ICT evolution (literature …);
- Team spirit and flexibility;
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software S.r.l.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time