How do you shape the future Smart Buildings? We’re looking for the makers of tomorrow, the talented individuals ready to help Siemens transform entire industries, cities and even countries. Get to know us from the inside, develop your skills on the job and work at the cutting edge of Digital Process Industries. In India, we have offices in Pune and Chennai
We make real what matters.
We are looking for candidates who are good in the below Programming Skills :
Development: C# .NET, WPF
- You should be Proficient in Requirement Analysis, Clarifications wrt System Architecture,Interacting with customers,Effort Estimation .
- You should have good designing Experience OOAD, HLD, DS, Understanding Existing Design and Code, Design Reviews,
- You should have experience in Coding, Code Reviews, Static Code Analysis (FXCop, etc).
- You should be aware of Unit Testing: Sanity Testing, writing UT code using NUnit.
- You should be Aware of Source control tools .
- You should be aware of Design & Architecture: UML, Client Server Architecture, Layered Architecture, Patterns.
- Initiative; Change Orientation;
- Learning; Communication Skills;
- Team Player; Analytical Skills;
- Result Orientation; Professional Ethics;
- Siemens Value. Good analytical and problem-solving skills
What you need to make real what matter
- You should have either B.E. / B.Tech / MCA/ M. Tech/ MSc(Computer Science/Electronics & Communication/Electrical).
- You should have 3-6 years in software engineering especially in professional and software product development C#, .NET Framework, XML, WPF.
- Desktop Application development using .net
- Prior experience desktop application and framework developed on C#
• Self Determination; Initiative; Learning; Communication Skills; Team Player; Analytics; Result Orientation; Customer Focus; Professional Ethics
This role is primarily based at Pune. However, you may get the opportunity to visit other locations within India as and when the work demands.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens careers at: https://new.siemens.com/global/en/company/jobs.html
Organization: Internet of Things
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time