Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as Senior Director of Business Development- MR
This is a role
well suited to an ambitious professional, looking for the next step in their
career. As a Senior Director
of Business Development- MR, you will be
- Creating a team of high performing individuals to support the development of a successful strategy for Siemens-Healthineers to break into new MR market segments
- Assisting the MR Business Unit Vice President in creation of Business Unit Strategic Plan. Develop programs aligned with overall Business Unit strategy and implement them together with Area Vice Presidents, Regional Vice Presidents and Strategic Corporate Accounts team. Ensure that MR market share growth, unit volume, profit and revenue goals are met for the assigned areas.
- Creating value-based business propositions tailored to each new market segment, identifying critical customer decisions, reimbursement trends, and assess ongoing business implications.
- Developing, adjusting and driving standardized messaging and marketing collateral for the new market segments ensuring that the sales force have the appropriate tools and education required for successful execution
This position may suit you best if you are familiar
with what is below, and
would like to do develop your career with Healthineers
- You have strong Communication and leadership skills
- You are creative with an entrepreneurial spirit
- You have strong sales experience either in the IDNs or National Imaging Centers where you will be required to leverage your networks to identify new market segments
- You have excellent analytical skills for market intelligence management and execution of measures.
- You work effectively as a cross functional influencer, motivating colleagues and team members to produce the best results.
- You display high level of critical thinking in bringing successful resolution to high-impact, complex, and/or cross functional problems
- You are results oriented to ensure achievement of the targeted profit, revenue and market share goals.
Required skills to have for the success of this role
- 15 years of Healthcare experience in the field of customer relationship or business management.
- Bachelor of Science Degree
- Willing to travel 50%
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers.
If you wish to find out more about the specific before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.