As an Industrial Cyber Security Consultant, you will identify and develop new opportunities/leads to exceed revenue growth while serving as an industrial controls security subject matter expert for customers, sales and services personnel. In this position you will engage across multiple levels from CxO to plant management of the customer organization to address risk within operational technology environments via articulating the value of our industrial security solutions, constructing bill of materials (BOMs), proposals, and additional materials to meet customer needs.
We are looking for highly motivated, dynamic individuals with a passion for emerging technologies to help promote and deliver our world class Industry Security Services.
This is an outstanding opportunity to join a technology and service leader selling the best end to end Digital Enterprise and Industrial Security solutions in the market. Siemens is providing innovative and connected solutions to enable customers with their digitalization transformation in a secured environment. To learn more visit the Siemens Digital Enterprise and Industrial Security Services website.
- Proactively supports and drives revenue by identifying, developing, and managing customer opportunities based on data analysis and target customers.
- Subject matter expert on the industrial security portfolio and responsible for imparting that knowledge to the sales teams and supporting them during customer engagements.
- Coordinates technical development of offers. Validates pricing and examines ability to deliver. Accompanies projects during their execution phase to generate follow-up sales
- Support the regionalization and US market introduction of industrial security services portfolio.
- Provide input to global product management teams to help guide development and improvement of security solutions and services based on US customer and market needs.
- Lead or participate in successful execution of customer engagements and projects.
- Provide customer guidance in improvement of industrial security programs and overall production network security environments.
- Support customers with consultative and technical knowledge that anticipates security requirements, analyzes and understands the customer security posture and formulates right-sized solutions based on industry leading practices tailored to their specific industries.
- Provide technical expertise to build industrial security proficiency of internal teams such as sales, business development, proposals, and field engineers.
- Support the larger community and represent Siemens industrial security leadership through thought leadership by presenting and/or producing unique content.
Required skills to have for the success of this role
- 5+ years’ experience in OT/IT cybersecurity sales and/or consulting in a variety of industries including aerospace, automotive, food & beverage, chemicals, pharmaceuticals and water.
- Cross selling and consultative selling experience with proven capability in collaborating across both customer and own organization.
- 7+ years proven track record and expertise deploying or supporting security practices and technologies such as risk or vulnerability assessments, antivirus software, next generation firewalls (NGFW), patching, intrusion detection systems (e.g. SIEM), centralized alert logging and monitoring in industrial control system environments.
- 3+ experience supporting industrial networks and automation/control systems (e.g. SCADA, HMI, PLC, DCS, historians).
- Detailed knowledge of system security vulnerabilities and remediation techniques. Detailed knowledge of recognized industrial control cyber security risk frameworks (i.e. NIST SP 800-82).
- Detailed knowledge of recognized standards associated with the cyber security of industrial control systems (i.e. ISA/IEC 62443, ISO 27001) and how to apply them.
- Global Industrial Cybersecurity Professional (GICSP), Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), or other ICS cybersecurity related certification preferred
- MS in Information Systems, Computer Science, or Engineering,
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) allowing for communication with both technical and non-technical audiences from the plant floor up to the boardroom
- Ability to work in a complex matrixed organization, team player attitude being both able to lead a team as well as being an individual contributor
- Startup mentality, ability to work in a developing team and emerging technology
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.