Do you want to contribute to the future of healthcare? As Siemens Healthineers values those who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause, our company’s name is dedicated to our employees. It’s their pioneering spirit, blended with our long history of engineering in the ever evolving healthcare industry that truly makes us unique as an employer.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to stretch beyond your comfort zone in order to grow both personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come in and join our global team as Senior Program Manager, Asia Pacific - Digital Solution Delivery that want to design and deliver hospital operations management solutions enabled by real-time digital technology and consulting to transform hospitals into highly efficient organizations with the human element in mind.
Your mission and responsibilities:
- You will build and manage the Asia Pacific regional delivery team of Enterprise Performance Solutions (EPS)
- You will successfully scope, plan and execute selected customer pilot projects with state-of-the-art solutions delivery methodologies
- You will plan and manage the regional customer projects in time and budget
- You will act as primary operational point of contact for our EPS customers with a strong focus on hospital IT operation
- You will act as primary point of contact for regional activities to the headquarter Global Head of Delivery
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/services/enterprise-services
- You hold a successfully completed Degree in Computer Sciences, Engineering or management; ideal candidates will have a MSc
- You have at least 5 years of professional experience in Healthcare industry and at least 3 years of experience in team management
- You have background and experience in digital technologies and IT solution architectures
- You have experience in the Asia Pacific Healthcare market as well as experience with direct customer contact
Your personality and skills:
- You are skilled in project management and consulting
- You possess strong listening skills
- You possess effective presentation skills
- You have proven track record of on-time and in-budget project delivery
- You have capabilities in managing challenging project situations
- You have strong knowledge in MS Office including MS Project
- You have knowledge of a second language will be an added advantage as to liaise with multilingual speaking associates in the region
- You can travel up to 40% in the region
Being part of our team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Your cultural fit:
Our unique team spirit arises from embracing different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge conventions. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we want you to seek, implement and celebrate your best ideas.
To all recruitment agencies: Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Pte Ltd
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time