Are you an energetic sales professional with a profound background in the equipment finance industry? Join us!
We are seeking to add four new members to our team who are currently in charge of Vendor Finance Programs within the construction, machine tool, material handling or packaging industries.
If you have experience either as a (regional) key account manager with direct customer responsibility or program manager with overall account management responsibility, this is the role for you! You will be instrumental in on-boarding new programs and/or service existing accounts. You will report to the Head of Vendor Finance.
• Home Based anywhere in US (reporting office Malvern, PA)
• Contribute towards profitable sales performance through origination or development of new business opportunities of candidate’s existing account base
• Assume the role as key contact person for assigned vendor accounts with program management responsibility and/or regional direct customer responsibility
• Create value for our vendor partners and customer, while ensuring that SFS will reach its financial objectives
• Support the proposing and structuring of vendor program agreements
• Plan sales volumes and potentials of all vendors and customers within scope of responsibility
• Provide information for forecasts and planning.
• Price, structure and close transactions; prescreen customer financial applications for submission and review to credit
• Collaborate with cross functional teams to ensure streamlined processes for programs
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
• BS/BA in related discipline, or advanced degree, where required, or equivalent combination of education and experience
• Minimum of 8 years leasing/finance experience
• Proven track record in vendor programs for both small ticket and middle market programs, with the focus on the later
• Ability to execute business strategy and contribute to targeted sales, relationship management objectives and business returns
• Strong problem-solving skills
• Ability to maintain a high level of productivity in a fast-paced setting.
• Ability to provide solutions and address customer needs
• Ability to structure standard and complex product financial offerings
• Demonstrated understanding of risk versus return
• Ability to travel, meet with clients/prospects, attend industry events and conferences
• Functional knowledge of Word, Excel, Power Point, and CRM systems.
• Strong organizational and interpersonal skills
• Excellent relationship building skills with the ability to motivate and influence others.
Organization: Financial Services
Company: Siemens Financial Services, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.