We are Smart Infrastructure Division in Siemens Ltd. who is one of the top tier global suppliers of products, systems, solutions, and services for the efficient, reliable, and intelligent transmission and distribution of electrical power. As the trusted partner for the development and extension of an efficient and reliable power infrastructure that industry and the portfolio they need.
WE MAKE REAL WHAT MATTERS. THIS IS YOUR ROLE.
- Experience in Screen printing, pick and place, reflow, Wave soldering, THT technology and Excellent skill of problem analysis and trouble shooting and good understanding of circuits in machine.
- Must execute preventive and breakdown maintenance of Reflow and Wave soldering machines.
- Good Experience with maintenance tools and measuring equipment and knowledge in circuit diagram and circuit analysis.
- Teammate, Good communication in English - written and verbal and essential computer skills for documentation and ready to work in shifts including.
- Flexible to chip in for maintenance on NON working days and self motivated great teammate with good confidence to handle high-tech machines.
We don't need superheroes, just super minds!
Diploma in Electronics / Electrical with consistent record of 1 to 3 years in experience in Execute predictive, preventive maintenances and Knowledge about SMD production and assembly and THT equipment.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us shape tomorrow.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time