International Tech. Apprenticeship @Siemens Program
Do you want to build your career in an international environment of high innovation? Do you believe that when practice is combined with theory you can learn faster and better? Then the International Tech. Apprenticeship Program for Technical Education is right for you!
At Siemens, we are on a constant search for bright and innovative minds to fill our ranks. We look for a fast learner, creative professionals with a multicultural exposure looking for real international engagement and have a strong desire to be a winner. We dare you to test your limits with Siemens as we are currently looking for new joiners of 2020 International Tech. Apprenticeship@Siemens Program.
The combination makes all the difference:
- Classroom theory taught in Werner-von-Siemens-Vocational School Berlin, Germany
- Applied learning in Siemens Professional Education Berlin labs
- Experience in the work place (Germany/Iraq)
Be one of the 2 Iraqis to earn the scholarship of a lifetime!
What do I need to qualify for the Program?
- To be an Iraqi citizen
- Strictly Age between 18 – 22
- Clear Military status (Exempted)
- Technical knowledge in the field of Mechatronics or Electronics
- Excellent command of English language, German is a plus
- Willingness to relocate to Germany for 3.5 years
More details about the Program:
- EXPENSES: All Expenses covered by Siemens, including travel and Accommodation
- LOCATION: The Program is delivered in Germany – Mainly Berlin
- DURATION: 3.5 years, consisting of a combination of theory and application
- PROGRAM START: August 1st, 2020
- CONTENT: Mechatronics
- CERTIFICATION: German Certificate provided upon completion
- EMPLOYMENT: Guaranteed employment in Siemens Iraq upon graduation
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: SAG PE Iraq Baghdad Branch
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Full-time