Siemens Israel. located in Rosh Haayin, Israel is looking for a Local Head Of Accounting & Controlling
We are looking for enthusiastic and passionate accounting person
what will be your Responsibilities:
- Managing the accounting department of a global leading company
- Responsible to Year-end audits and other corporate financial mandatory requirements
- Ensure and monitor local regulations and ensure completeness and correctness of statutory reporting
- Verify compliance with Corporate guidance, procedures and policies across the organization - Assist in the formulation of internal controls and policies and establish best practices
- Ensure effective risk management and internal control system and the remediation of internal audit findings.
- Responsible to the P2P process – managing the AP team
- Assist with special projects and ad-hoc requests, as necessary
- Support monthly and quarterly closing process
- Support preparation of tax report and tax matters
- Provide training, guidance, and direction to the CF community and to others to ensure clean book and records including support of business in clarification of accounting matters
- Manage the commercial aspects, budgeting and controlling of the accounting department
for Education section we are asking:
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting
some more Requirements, Knowledge and Skills:
- At least 5 years of post-internship experience; global companies experience – an advantage
- Well-grounded knowledge and comprehensive understanding of financial accounting and reporting according to Israeli GAAP and IFRS.
- Proven managerial skills- an advantage
- Proven experience to lead projects and processes
- Ability to handle multiple projects, work under pressure and meet tight deadlines in a matrix structured organization
- Fluent in English and Hebrew (written and verbal) – essential
- Team player!!!
- Details oriented
- IT systems oriented
- Proficiency with SAP
Organization: Controlling and Finance
Company: Siemens Israel Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time