Looking for a challenge? We want you as a Global Product Quality Engineer (Electrical) 全球产品质量工程师 (电气方向) for our low voltage products.
How do you shape the future through global product quality management? We’re looking for the makers of tomorrow – the talented individuals ready to help our company transform entire industries, cities and even countries. Get to know us from the inside, develop your skills on the job and work at Siemens Electrical Apparatus Ltd., Suzhou. (苏州西门子电器有限公司)
You can do a lot for us, like achieving more than you think possible. (Responsibilities)
- Plan quality control concepts (especially electrical related quality control concept) of global products (circuit breakers, etc.), create control plan and test documents, create requirements of test equipment, and release the defined milestone of PLM or SCM project;
- Implement Quality requirements in product definition and design
- Coordinate interdisciplinary teams with colleagues from different production locations to have a global view of our products and support global product and process development from the quality point of view with electrical professional knowledge;
- Monitor the manufacturing quality of products under your responsibility by using quality statistic methods;
- Plan and implement process audit and product audit to assess and improve the quality of process and product;
- Manage global interdisciplinary teams from different departments to evaluate and solve quality issues, especially electrical related quality issues, review corrective and preventive actions, make sure to meet defined quality targets;
- Make investigation for complained products from customers and work out corrective actions for improvement in the field;
- Make analysis and take decisions as
expert role in electrical related topics as Headquarter function.
What you need to make real what matters. (Qualifications)
1. Master’s degree,
major in Electrical Engineering or similar.
2. At least 3 years working experience in product quality control or R&D or manufacturing process especially in electrical testing environment.
3. Have profound knowledge about electrical theory and practice;
4. Have good logical thinking, analytical skills and demonstrated capability in problem-solving;
5. Have excellent communication skills, effective influencing skills, and good coordination skills;
6. Good Office software skills, including Word, Excel, PPT;
7. Good English skills, both in spoken and written;
8. Experience of quality planning in new development project is preferred;
9. Experience of Air Circuit Breaker products and their application is preferred;
10. Experience in a multinational company is preferred;
11. Have profound knowledge about machine and process control systems
12. Experience with Software programming (i.e. LabView, etc.) is preferred
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
Just apply now!
At Siemens, we value diversity as the inclusion of and collaboration of different thinking, background, experience, expertise and individual qualities across all organization levels and dimensions. We encourage and support our employees to develop their personal skills and strengths, regardless of gender identity, nationality, age, religious beliefs etc.. We believe diversity strengthens our innovative capacity, unleashes the potential of Siemens’ employees and thereby directly contributes to our business success.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Electrical Apparatus Ltd., Suzhou
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time