Siemens is looking for a Project Manager, to be hired with a permanent contract, for its premises in Milan. His/Her main responsibility will be to ensure that our projects are delivered on time and produce the desired results.
He/She will handle large project or multiple small projects and will work directly with clients to ensure deliverables fall within the applicable scope and budget. He/She will coordinate with other departments to ensure all aspects of each project are compatible, and He/She will be the go-to person for everything involving a project’s organization and timeline. Reporting on project status towards the customer and internal management.
As a world leader in developing and producing the most advanced engineering technologies, we improve lives and further human achievements worldwide. Working with us, you get the perfect conditions to develop both personally and professionally.
What will you manage in the short term?
- Lead all aspects of projects for a global business unit (SI Distribution System) that deals with the market of conventional and alternative electricity, in private, public, industrial, tertiary and residential sectors which includes the supply of electrical substations, PV parks and energy storage systems and specific green applications such as the ships to shore connections and e-mobility.
- Active Managing & Controlling the project in terms of time, costs, quality, risks, change requests, claims.
- Reaching the project targets and reaching customer acceptance regarding defined acceptance criteria
- to be compliance with external laws and regulations (e.g. product safety, environmental protection), internal regulations (e.g. signature authorizations, project decisions and agreements with customer within Limits of Authorities) and agreed customer processes.
- Develop a detailed project plan to track progress
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques
- Report and bring up to management as needed
- Be a great partner with the client and establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors and factories (MV/LV switchgears, inverters, electric charging stations,..)
- Meet with clients to take detailed ordering briefs and clarify specific requirements of each project
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Build and maintain comprehensive project documentation
And what about the medium-long term?
- You will have the possibility of becoming responsible for a projects team
Who are we looking for?
A candidate with the following features:
- Proven working experience (at least 8-10 years) in project management electro technical sector
- Excellent client-facing and internal interpersonal skills
- Bachelor's / Three Years Master's Degree in appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience
- Available to trips to Siemens and Third party factories in order to assist during the factory acceptance tests
- Good knowledge of English and Italian, both written and spoken
- Strong orientation to reach the targets and to customer satisfaction, initiative, autonomy and propensity to work in team
What can we further offer?
- A flexible way of working: Smartworking;
- Activities’ organization guided by performance, where the achievement of objectives and the ambitious spirit are rewarded;
- An environment where curiosity is highly appreciated and where we guarantee a continuous training and support;
- Company’s own gym and orchard;
- Flexible Welfare programs that can be extended to your family;
- Shareholding plans for the employee;
- Health insurance that can be extended to your family;
- Professional and extraprofessional accident insurance;
- Meal totally paid by the company;
- Company’ s Personal Computer, Software and Smartphone.
What else do you have to know?
Siemens pays much attention to Diversity, thus welcoming applications which reflects this value, and guarantees equal opportunities.
We look forward to receiving an online application in response to this job offer. Only applications sent via the system and in English will be considered. Please upload your CV in English and an accompanying letter would be appreciated.
For further information or questions you can contact:
Human Resources - Talent Acquisition
Via Privata Vipiteno, 4, 20128 Milan
For further information about Siemens Italia please go to: www.siemens.it
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens S.p.A.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time