Siemens is looking for a ELECTRICAL SPECIALIST, to be hired with a permanent contract, for its premises in Taranto. He/she will be responsible to lead the effective interaction between the manufacturing process of Medium Voltage panels and internal Project Mangers team located in Milan, ensure the technical integrity of each job before the shipment of the goods.
He/She will be responsible to verify the mechanical and electrical operation of each MV panels manufactured, and He/She will be accountable for continuous improvement and efficiencies across the Company’s product and processes.
As a world leader in developing and producing the most advanced engineering technologies, we improve lives and further human achievements worldwide. Working with us, you get the perfect conditions to develop both personally and professionally.
What will you handle in the short term?
- Schedule factory daily activities, such as production, FAT and delivery plans
- Conducts and perform tests on electrical equipment and systems, especially on Medium Voltage switchgears and setting basic protection relays
- Realize test reports, Write measurements protocol
- Diagnose cause of electrical or mechanical malfunction or failure of operational equipment and performs preventative and corrective actions during the manufacturing process. Verify switches and circuit breakers function accurately.
- Daily Working with the Management Team to ensure the Business, provide assistance in presenting routine technical (i.e adapting schemes and drawings, following technical requirements) and commercial issues (i.e delivery time).
- Performs document control processes to ensure all procedures are accurately detailed updated for audit purpose and in compliance with regulatory requirements
- Be responsible for the stock, checking the quality and conformity of the materials (delivered and receipt)
- Support the partner during the semester inventory
- Support the PLM during the develop of the product
- Support problem solving and continuous improvement efforts by bringing attention to quality problems
- Communicate production non-conformances to appropriate production personnel in a timely manner and verify required rework.
- Use specific instruments for testing activities (insulation tester, HV test equipment, Multimeter, etc)
And what about the medium-long term?
- In short/medium period (approximately 2 or 3years), he/she will be relocated in headquarter Milan, to explore new opportunities in maintenance activities of Switchgears, PV plants, and electric charging units.
Who are we looking for?
A candidate with the following features:
- Demonstrated strong knowledge of the interpretation and application of the electro technical language, symbology and standards.
- knowledge of all assembled Switchboard and IEC 62271-200
- Switchboards are customized offerings requiring that each job be thoroughly examined to understand the outstanding requirements
- Requires the ability to read, comprehend, and interpret manufacturing documents (referring to medium voltage switch gear), wiring diagrams, component literature, engineering drawings, and testing procedures.
- Minimum of 3 year of experience performing electrical testing
- Preferred Qualifications for experience in Switchboard Assembly
- Bachelor's / Three Years Master's Degree in Electrical Engineering, or Technical High School Diploma
- Good knowledge of English and Italian, both written and spoken
- Strong orientation to reach the targets and to customer happiness, initiative, autonomy and propensity to work in team
What can we further offer?
· A flexible way of working: Smartworking;
· Activities’ organization guided by performance, where the achievement of objectives and the ambitious spirit are rewarded;
· An environment where curiosity is highly appreciated and where we guarantee a continuous training and support;
· Company’s own gym;
· Flexible Welfare programs that can be extended to your family;
· Shareholding plans for the employee;
· Health insurance that can be extended to your family;
· Professional and extraprofessional accident insurance;
· Meal totally paid by the company;
· Company’ s Personal Computer, Software and Smartphone.
What else do you have to know?
Siemens pays much attention to Diversity, thus welcoming applications which reflects this value, and guarantees equal opportunities.
strongly in both taking responsibility and being transparent with your data.
For the new GDPR we manage only online applications and we don’t accept CVs by
Please submit the following documents with your application: Letter of motivation, curriculum vitae (CV). Only applications sent via the system and in English will be considered.
Are you ready to create a real impact?
Come on board and tackle the challenges of today and tomorrow together with us!
The world is constantly changing and we’re always thinking about what’s next. You can help us build the technologies and innovations of tomorrow. Our recruiting team is looking forward to getting to know you!
information or questions you can contact:
Via Vipiteno, 4 Milan
For further information about Siemens Italia please go to: www.siemens.it
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens S.p.A.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time