With 50,000 employees Siemens Healthineers is one of the world’s largest suppliers of technology to the healthcare industry and a leader in medical imaging, laboratory diagnostics and healthcare IT. All supported by a comprehensive portfolio of clinical consulting, training, and services available across the globe and tailored to customers’ needs. So that more people can have a life that is longer, richer, and more filled with happiness.
Join our team at Siemens Healthineers as Scrum Master of multiple teams to develop control software for new generation of Point-of-Care diagnostic devices (refer here for the existing Point-of-Care product lines: https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/point-of-care-testing).
More about our projects can be found at http://www.siemens.sk/download/velki-ludia/index.html
Your new role
- challenging and future-oriented
- Motivate, coach and train international scrum teams to establish Agile Scrum/Kanban software development approach
- Enable worldwide distributed teams to collaborate effectively
- Manage and moderate the SCRUM process and prepare, customize relevant tools to support the development teams and reporting
- Report on efficiency, velocity of teams and impediments. Inspect and adapt agile process by inspection of tool usage, creation of artefacts, completeness, on sprint time and compliance to definition of done
- Organize sprint planning, refinement, retro, review, break out, daily stand-up sessions with the teams
- Contribute to training plan of team members
Your qualifications – solid and appropriate
- Technical degree and possibly over 3 years of experience in software development
- Expert knowledge of and experience in working with Agile methodologies such as Scrum, Kanban, SAFe, etc. for over 3 years
- Advanced experience with agile and waterfall requirement management tools, e.g. Azure DevOps, TFS, Jira etc.
- Scrum Master certification will be a plus
- Good understanding of the software and product development lifecycle
- Experience with software development and testing tools
- Experience with international teams
- Advanced knowledge of English language is mandatory
- Family care program (subsidy for newborns, maternity leave, kindergardens, summer camps)
- Retention program (work anniversary, life anniversary, additional pension plan, employee loans)
- Extra days-off (bridge days, sick days)
- Health program (contracted wellness providers, sport centers, salary reimbursement in case of illness)
- Socializing programs (teambuildings)
- Training and development program (business and product trainings, e-learning, language courses, soft skills trainings,…)
- Referral employee program (bonus for new hire)
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare s.r.o.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time