What do I need to qualify for this job?
· Bachelor’s degree in electrical and electronics engineering
· Proven 1+ years of relevant experience in signaling systems
· Familiar with Invensys-rail signaling and train control systems
· Have been trained in several areas for electrical systems. Experience in faultfinding, maintenance and repairs.
· Expertise in computer applications like; SQL-2000 Server, ISA server, Exchange server.
· Experienced to use networks like; LAN, WAN, SDH Networking, ADSL, Router and Switch Configuration.
· Good level of computer skills like; Microsoft Office Applications as; Word, Excel, Access, MS Project
· Excellent command of English
What are my responsibilities?
· Signaling engineer is responsible in managing the contractors on the installation, testing and commission of signaling equipment and reports to Site Manager. Responsibility and requirement as follow:
· Perform and execute supervision of installation contractor for site activities, inspection and rectification work according to accepted documents and installation procedures.
· Carry out quality checks on signaling equipment installed and record any deviation found on site
· Plan and perform site related testing activities according to approve test plan and procedures, establish reports of all test conducted and follow up on all non-conformance activities
· Provide weekly progress reports and report to Site Manager
· Attend coordination meeting, liaise with Client and 3rd party contractors on all site related activities
· Participate in preparation of Method Statement for installation and testing activities
What else do I need to know?
· No restriction for travelling
As Siemens we believe physical barriers are not related to potential. Only the potential matters to us. Therefore, we look forward to receive applications of candidates with physical barriers and chronic illnesses. We support healthy relationships between candidates with barriers and their colleagues because we believe we can create differences together.
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuating diversity and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of you ability as we will use the data to review your suitability to the role.
Please find more information from our web site
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility Ulasim Sistemleri Anonim Sirketi
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time