The Analyst – Customer Service is an individual contributor role responsible for providing courteous, timely, and professional support to Corindus’ direct and indirect customer base. This position will work cross-functionally with internal stakeholders to build new and enhance existing customer focused operational activities to better service and support Corindus’ partners. This role will report to the Manager – Sales Operations as a member of the Strategic Planning & Commercial Operations department.
Location: Waltham, MA
- Manage Corindus’ Purchase Order process including purchase order review, order entry, order queue management, order documentation, order confirmation, and order shipment
- Maintain accurate customer details through customer on-boarding workflow, customer setup, and contract creation and maintenance
- Track and measure purchase order details through daily sales reporting and updates
- Partner with Senior Business Analyst to create and maintain repository of non-standard ordering terms and ensure orders are processed accordingly including no charge agreements or tiered pricing programs
- Create, document, and operationalize Customer Service procedures
- Provide highest level customer support via direct communication for any issues or concerns that might arise
- Monitor/answer the Corindus’ Customer Service hotline
- Support ad-hoc reporting/KPI requests as needed
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- B.A./B.S. in Business, MBA preferred but not required
- 2+ years relevant commercial lifecycle management, account planning or economic account management; Experience in Med Device, Healthcare and/or Life Sciences preferred
- Prior experience working within healthcare supply chains or medical device contracting/economic account management strongly preferred
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office products including robust use of Excel, CRM applications like Salesforce, and ERP applications like Epicor
- Extremely organized and self-motivated, possessing a strong attention to detail along with a desire to build and create
- “Measure Twice, Cut Once” mentality – accuracy in role is critical
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills including ability to prepare and present analytics in a digestible way to broad stakeholders
- Proven ability to work on a cross functional team to execute on objectives through influence and personal skills
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced environment with multiple deliverables and deadlines each day
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers
If you wish to find out more about Siemens Healthineers before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.