We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment where you have the space to stretch beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come in and join our global team as HR Manager.
Your Mission And Responsibilities
1. Strategy Implementation: Lead regional HR team to implement HR strategy in accordance with the agreed targets defined by Location HR Operation Manager/BP to guarantee the contribution of personnel operation to the company's success.
2. Consultation on Operation, Talent Management and Development and Culture: Function as Business Partner for the location line mangers in the assigned area of responsibility. Focuses of consulting include following key aspects:
Ø Specialist consulting to business on recruiting and staffing management, esp. placement of key and/or difficult positinos, delegation etc.
Ø Carry out perofrmance management through PLP, Coach partnership and promote top-class performance and increase management / teamleader qualifications.
Ø Support talent mangement and deepen succession planning bench depth, ensuring today and tomorrow's talents by talent management, training and development.
Ø Support people excellence mindset change and support to implement relevant project locally.
Ø Ensure high quality and timely support to business in location in the process of target setting, budgeting, PLP, competency management etc.
Ø Consulting /coaching in management and leadership issues for location management
Ø Promote corporate culture and Siemens Healthineers core values through new hires orientation, HR communication, and cooperation with other departments such as CC, compliance etc.
3. Personnel Administration:
Ø Cooperate with FSS HRS and Governance team, optimize administrative processes using available tools for efficient design of the procedures.
Ø Function as an HR central point of contact with all resources for day to day HR related topics to employees and managers in BG/CD.
4. Recruiting: Support attracting and recruiting the best fit talents as needed in a timely/cost effective manner and ensure using defined uniformed processes/ tools/corporate framework.
5. Be responsible for team development and motivation to be truster parter of business and building an effective team.
6. Project Work: Assist HR project local coordination initiated by BP/Location HR Operation Manager to ensure its implementation to achieve the project goal;
7.Other tasks assigned by line manager
Your Qualifications And Experiences
> 10 years of demonstrated success as an HR professional at Technology or healthcare businesses, or HR generalist roles in multinational organizations; preferred with people management experience and HR BP role of CRM function2-3 years working experience in sales admin function
Bachelor’s degree required in Business/HR related education (e.g.: business administration, industrial psychology, HR management, or related field preferred) or equivalent
Being part of our team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Curious about our culture?
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas and celebrate success.
Check our Career Site at www.healthcare.siemens.com.cn/careers.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
To all recruitment agencies: Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthineers Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time