If you really want to make a difference – make it with us
With the start of the new Siemens Energy Company, we will be uniquely positioned as the ONLY Company in the world that can provide fully integrated products, solutions, and services along the energy value chain. Making the world run is more complex today than ever. And, while our mission to help make the world run remains the same, how we do that will be dramatically different.
We are looking for motivated treasury professional who can take on various treasury and trade finance topics in a complex and dynamic environment.
What are my responsibilities?
• In your role, you are part of Treasury and Corporate Finance function of Siemens Energy China to work on various corporate treasury and trade finance topics.
• Implement global Treasury & Corporate Finance guidelines and local regulations to ensure compliance with internal controls, policies and processes.
• Interact with banks on credit facility, pricing, processes and service quality to ensure proper set-up to meet business demands in bank guarantee and letter of credit.
• Provide guidance and training to Siemens Energy companies on corporate or bank guarantee and letter of credit and respond to business inquiries.
• Work as a bridge between banks and the business to execute corporate or bank guarantee and letter of credit requests in timely and cost-efficient manner.
• Record, reconcile and report corporate or bank guarantee and letter of credit to ensure completeness and transparency.
• Coordinate with various parties to handle guarantee claim if any.
• Roll out global insurance programs and implement local insurance programs in coordination with the headquarter.
• Participate in projects or drive new initiatives in process improvements, Treasury & Corporate Finance product and systems implementation, M&A and digitalization.
• The role may handle or backup certain tasks in cash & liquidity management, cash pool administration, FX hedging and pension etc.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
• Academic background: Minimum bachelor’s degree in business administration or finance.
• 3-5 years’ experience in corporate treasury and/or trade finance in an MNC environment.
• Familiar with SAFE and PBoC regulations, trade finance products, incoterms and URDG758.
• Good knowledge of Microsoft Office.
• Proficiency in Chinese and English.
• A team player with strong sense of ownership and good communication skills.
• Decent learning agility and analytical skills.
Organization: Controlling and Finance
Company: Siemens Ltd., China
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time