- You shape our Compensation & Benefits matters and control the connected international processes. With it, you act in an exposed position as a central contact person for our Top-Management, leadership members and other HR-functions.
- Your task covers all areas of responsibility:
- Global responsibility for all our regions and countries of our worldwide active company.- For all salary instruments, from share ownership plans to fringe benefits.- For all salary ranges, from tariff salary to Senior Management.
- As a strategist (f/m/d), you are in charge of a consistent, market-oriented and attractive payment system, which you will constantly develop further.
- Being a person of action, you lead operative processes such as position evaluation, salary reviews or share allocations.
- Furthermore, you initiate salary benchmarks and market analyzes to receive a foundation to give a recommended course of action to our management.
- You are involved in the development of a structured, index-based personnel-management reporting-system.
- You hold a university degree (masters/diploma) in an economics or jurisprudential-related subject.
- In addition, your CV is convincing with several years of professional HR experience, for example in a general function as personnel officer (f/m/d) or HR business partner (f/m/d).
- You stand out with professional expertise in Compensation & Benefits matters such as salary, payment-structures or regulatory external conditions.
- Furthermore, you are excited to work directly with Top-Managers. Also, you are reliable and confident in every situation, have quick reactions and perform well on highest level.
- You are enthusiastic about connections within the business and impress with your entrepreneurial thinking.
- As your role includes tasks with global range, you have excellent English knowledge and a willingness to travel. German skills are advantageous but not necessary.
if you would like more information about jobs and careers at Siemens.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility GmbH
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time