ASIC/FPGA Prototyping Product Engineer - Junior
- Deploy Mentor FPGA prototyping software and hardware solutions at early customers and guide the customers to successful design bring-up
- Work closely with R&D to solve problems and find good, general solutions that improve the overall product
- First level of pre-sales and post-sales support for AE’s and customers
- Ensure existing customers maximize the value they receive from the solution by developing and enhancing methodology that exploits the solution’s capabilities
- Ensure customers are kept up-to-date with the latest enhancements
- Work with QA and Docs to help them create tests and documentation that will improve our solutions
- Create and release examples and tutorials that are shipped with our products.
- Develop and/or refine methodology employed in creating and using prototypes and maximizing the value of our prototyping solution
- Job requirements:
- Experience & Education:
- BS or MS in EE, CE, CS or related areas
- Design, verification, simulation, prototyping of electronics chips and systems
- SystemVerilog, Verilog and VHDL RTL design experience
- ASIC and/or FPGA implementation experience (synthesis, place&route)
- Verification experience with SystemVerilog, SystemC and/or C/C++
- Debug of RTL designs and simulation
- Proficient in scripting languages used today (e.g., Perl, Python, various shell scripts/Makefiles, XML, etc.)
- Experience with emulation is a plus
- Competitive personality driven to win, ethically, in competitive business situations
- Ability to create and deliver product presentations focused on functionality and value differentiation
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally. Travel includes customer meetings as well as visits to other Mentor R&D sites.
- Experience & Education:
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Mentor Graphics Corporation
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.