Eager to deploy Mentor FPGA prototyping software and hardware solutions at early customers and guide the customers to successful design bring-up?
- Work closely with R&D to solve problems, review product specs, and find good general solutions that improve the overall product
- Train AE’s and customers on the solution
- Win pre-sales engagements in cooperation with the technical sales teams
- Successfully deploy our solutions at early customer sites. This means educating the customer on best practices and tool requirements. It also means working with R&D to make the tool improvements necessary for the customer’s success.
- Ensure existing customers maximize the value they receive from the solution by developing and enhancing methodology that exploits the solution’s capabilities
- Ensure customers are kept up-to-date with the latest enhancements
- Provide customer requirements to R&D and marketing
- Work with QA and Docs to help them create tests and documentation that will improve our solutions
- Create examples and tutorials that are shipped with our products
- Develop and/or refine methodology employed in creating and using prototypes and maximizing the value of our prototyping solution
- 3 or more years in design, verification, simulation, emulation and prototyping of electronics chips and systems
- BS or MS in EE, CE, CS or related areas
- System Verilog, Verilog and VHDL RTL design experience
- ASIC and/or FPGA implementation experience (synthesis, place&route)
- Verification experience with SystemVerilog, SystemC and/or C/C++
- Debug of RTL designs and simulation
- Proficient in scripting languages used today (e.g., Perl, Python, various shell scripts/Makefiles, XML, JSON, etc.)
- Experience with FPGA design, FPGA tools and STA.
- Experience with emulation is a plus
- Competitive personality driven to win, ethically, in competitive business situations
- Good communication and inter-personal skills
- Ability to create and deliver product demos, live via internet or recorded
- Ability to create and deliver product presentations focused on functionality and value differentiation
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally. Travel includes customer meetings as well as visits to other Mentor R&D sites.
During the current global health crisis, the priority for Siemens Digital Industries Software is the health and wellbeing of our entire community including current and future employees, which may add time to our hiring processes. We appreciate your patience and invite you to visit our website to learn more about how Siemens is responding to the pandemic.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Mentor Graphics (France) SARL
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time