We make real what matters
Siemens Smart Infrastructure intelligently connects energy systems, buildings and industries. We help our customers to thrive, communities to progress and support sustainable development to protect our planet for the next generation. Join our team of about 380 000 colleagues around the globe and help us creating environments that care.
Join our highly motivated team which faces day by day new challenges and provides the business with practical solutions. Learn the global business by collaborating with different colleagues within our organization and pursue your own career within Siemens. We look for a proactive person, offering a fundament of financial experience, but willing to learn more about our business in the coming years.
Your new responsibilities
- The job has three focal points: Transfer Pricing, Process and Business Model support; internal Pricing- and Contract Management
- Regarding Transfer Pricing, you will be involved in cross border transactions on services, purchasing, manufacturing and product sales. Furthermore, you ensure that all is handled according to our group policy. Also, you support the Transfer Pricing documentation for Germany and Switzerland
- Coming to Process and Business Model support you will collaborate with different functions locally and globally. In future upcoming new business models like Platform as a Service (PaaS) or Software as a Service (SaaS) will be of growing importance
- Regarding to internal pricing management, you support in analyzing and monitoring the achieved results and structure them for external and internal audits
- When it comes to Contract Management, you ensure a high quality in our Contract tool, follow up with contract managers, improve current contract processes
- Together with the department head, you continuously optimize work in your department
Your skills and experience
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration or commercial apprenticeship with 3-4 years of practical experience in General Finance or Controlling
- The future job owner should be an early professional with up to four years of practical Finance and/or Controlling experience, a person committed to a long-term career within Finance and whom we can develop beyond the current role
- Any knowledge about SaaS and PaaS and the underlying finance frame is highly welcome for us, as well as experience with Transfer Pricing topics
- You are an open-minded personality with a strong sense of ownership. You work self-reliantly, take initiative and besides your natural curiosity you question things that others take for granted
- Any experience working in large matrix organizations is also helpful
- Fluency English is mandatory for this position, German is an advantage
Who and where we are
Find out why Siemens is chosen every year as one of the most popular employers in Switzerland, and get a first impression of a new working environment and the people who could be your new work colleagues.
Siemens takes your privacy very seriously and ensures a high standard of data protection. We are therefore only able to accept applications via our application platform (‘APPLY NOW’ button). Answers to the most frequently asked questions and a contact form can be found at siemens.ch/contact-hr/en. We look forward to receiving your complete application.
Siemens is an equal opportunity employer. Diversity enriches our company and gives us a competitive advantage.
Information for recruitment agencies: Siemens does not accept recruitment agency applications for this position. Thank you for your understanding.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Schweiz AG, Smart Infrastructure, Global Headquarters
Experience Level: not defined
Job Type: Full-time