We make real what matters
Siemens Smart Infrastructure intelligently connects energy systems, buildings and industries. We help our customers to thrive, communities to progress and support sustainable development to protect our planet for the next generation. Join our team of about 385 000 colleagues around the globe and help us creating environments that care.
Technology is evolving at an ever-increasing pace, and it is critical to our success that innovations from our development teams are introduced to the market in a fast and efficient way. As Product Introduction Manager for fire safety, you will drive cross-functional market entry teams to ensure that regional companies are sales and technical ready for the new innovations at the time of their release. Additionally, you will monitor the success of product introductions and manage regional feedback after the release.
The Product Introduction Manager for Fire Safety will be a member of the global product introduction team within the marketing department.
Your new responsibilities
- Create and maintain product launch concepts for new introductions
- Coordinate market entry teams, made up of region management, product management, marketing, training, support and other stakeholders
- Ensure deliveries are on time, and communicated to the sales regions to ensure their sales and technical readiness
- Manage regional feedback on introductions, to ensure roadblocks are removed
- Monitor and report on the status of new introductions, to ensure ramp up according to plan
- Analyze and evaluate best practices to improve future product introductions
- Ensure consistency of the product introductions to simplify the regional launches
Your skills and experience
- Degree or Master’s in Engineering or a comparable qualification with a solid commercial exposure
- At least 3-5 years of professional experience allows you to create impact and shape the business in this important role. We look for a promising yet not too senior personality with a high long-term commitment
- Experience within the Fire Safety Industry, particularly Siemens products would be very helpful and gives you an edge
- Good analytical skills are paired with a self-reliant culture of ownership, you are not afraid of strangers and willing to leave your comfort zone
- A strong customer orientation sets you apart from others
- Very good knowledge of English (proficiency level)
Who and where we are
Find out why Siemens is chosen every year as one of the most popular employers in Switzerland. There are plenty of reasons for this, not least the exciting and in-depth insights into practical work, flexible working models providing the ideal combination of study, work and leisure, relevant networking and a host of entry opportunities at home and abroad. Get a first impression of your new working environment and the people who could be your new work colleagues.
Siemens takes your privacy very seriously and ensures a high standard of data protection. We are therefore only able to accept applications via our application platform (‘APPLY NOW’ button). Answers to the most frequently asked questions and a contact form can be found at siemens.ch/contact-hr/en. We look forward to receiving your complete application.
Siemens is an equal opportunity employer. Diversity enriches our company and gives us a competitive advantage.
Information for recruitment agencies: Siemens does not accept recruitment agency applications for this position. Thank you for your understanding.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Schweiz AG, Smart Infrastructure, Global Headquarters
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time