- In your new role you implement data and application governance process to ensure efficient use of resources and scalability of solutions
- You create use case specific solution architectures based on defined stacks (e.g. for analytics, app development etc.)
- Additionally, you consult Use Case Owners on solution architecture, discuss and align with stakeholders (business unit/division digitalization governance organization, stakeholders within own organization)
- You support and ensure implementation of (data) security related guidelines, e.g. for open source software clearing (OSS), asset classification and protection (ACP)
- Further, you evaluate the current IT landscape in the global factory network, define and implement improvements in line with business requirements and IT strategy
- You evaluate new solutions and platforms to support IT-driven innovations in the global factory network
- We look forward to meeting you if you a successfully completed bachelor’s or master’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or a related field
- You bring long-term experience in a similar role in software development or architecture, preferably in a specialized role related to Cybersecurity or IT Governance
- As you act in an international environment you bring fluent German and English language skills, both verbal and written
- Moreover, you bring excellent organizational and analytical capabilities, good problem-solving skills and are able to work in a team environment and with multiple stakeholders across geographies
- Further, you work self-driven and independently
+49 (9131) 17-1717 - if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team.
www.siemens.com/careers - if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Energy
Company: Siemens Gas and Power GmbH & Co. KG
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time