Looking for challenging role? If you really want to make a difference - make it with us
Meeting the need for smart mobility solutions
We’re making the lives of people who travel easier and more enjoyable while constantly developing new, intelligent mobility solutions
What are my responsibilities?
- Business development including Customer Relationship management, opportunity development and bid management
- Driving new business opportunities in Indian / International market
- Close co-ordination with Design, Execution and Plant
- Planning and monitoring of Order Value Intake
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Graduate Electric/Electronic Engineer with 10-12 years of experience in Railway Industry.
- Experience in sales and marketing to Government organizations preferably Indian Railways.
- Experience of Loco Control systems, Traction Converters, Traction Motors, Auxiliary Converters for
- Diesel/Electric Locomotives shall be preferred
- Good communication and collaboration skills
- Intercultural sensitivity for close coordination with International Team.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is based in Kolkata/Asansol, where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time