We are Siemens. A collection of over 5,000 phenomenal minds who are all making the future and you could be one of them! Full of hardworking individuals helping us to challenge the today and work towards a brighter tomorrow.
If we all thought the same, we would never think of anything new! That’s why we recruit great minds from all walks of life.
As a Field Service Engineer you will be responsible for commissioning, technical assistance and on-site repairs. The main market to attend is Mining, Cement, Oil & Gas and Petrochemicals,
- Start-up of a medium voltage drive / motor system.
- Technical assistance and repairs of medium voltage drives
- Selection of Variator Equipment in Medium Voltage according to the required Application
- Coordination of the Start-up Team and Participation in On-Site Technical Survey.
- Supervision of the electrical installation of medium voltage drives and motors.
Interpersonal & Personal traits sort
- Adaptability to change
- Work under pressure
Education and Training background
- Bachelor´s in Engineering: Electrical, Electronic Power Engineer, Control and Automation or related
- 3 to 5 year of proven experience in a similar position
- Intermediate English
- Availability to travel
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
Organization: Portfolio Companies
Company: Siemens Servicios S.A. de C.V.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time