- Providing technical leadership for PowerPro sales efforts.
- Delivering technical presentations and demonstrations.
- Managing evaluations, and benchmarks through to technical success.
- Providing day-to-day remote and on-site support to existing customers to ensure their success and foster positive relationships with end-users and management.
- Influencing R&D to meet customer's needs and shape product direction.
- Working collaboratively with the sales organization and other AE team members to ensure mutual success.
- BS EE/CS or MS EE/CS 5+ years of experience.
- Proven hands-on ASIC RTL VHDL/Verilog and general logic design/implementation skills.
- Familiarity with RTL digital logic design practice for verification and synthesis.
- Strong communication skills – both written and verbal.
- Some travel inside Korea and Worldwide (~15% total) is required.
- Experience with RTL power measurement and optimization tool sand methodology is desirable.
- Exposure to sales and Application Engineering environment is a plus.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Mentor Graphics (Korea) LLC
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time