Occupancy Planning Manager
JOB SUMMARY The purpose of this position is to manage, lead, and execute the delivery of portfolio plans, occupancy strategies, and work environment solutions. Serves as key point of contact with client real estate organization and business lines for workplace solutions within a given region(s).
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Provides oversight to Tactical and/or Strategic Occupancy Planning teams in the preparation of all deliverables including portfolio plans, occupancy scenarios, migration plans, block & stack diagrams, etc.
· Presents portfolio plans and occupancy scenarios to key business stakeholders and confirms accuracy based on program data. Gains agreement from business stakeholders for implementation.
· Helps define priorities for a site, regional, and portfolio planning as part of a one-time project engagment or as part of an on-going function.
· Ensures clear hand-off of portfolio plans, occupancy scenarios, and migration plans to support the Real Estate team and other Real Estate business line stakeholders.
· Tracks completion and adherance to portfolio plans, occupancy scenarios, and migration plans over the lifespan of those products. Facilitates accountability of stakeholders to follow plans. Ensures variances from plan are justified and documented for inclusion in plan adjustments or future plans.
· Conducts interviews and discussions with the Business areas to gather, coordinate, and synthesize project requirements, functional, operational, and cultural issues.
· Develops, implements, and maintains key occupancy planning processes to be followed by Occupancy Planning Team.
· Develops, maintains, and provides reports, including agreed upon critical success factors or KPIs, on measures of work, environment efficiency, and effectiveness.
· Performs other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor's degree (BA/BS) from 4-year college or university. Master's degree preferred.
- Minimum seven years experience directly related to the delivery of strategic planning services; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- CAD and/or CAFM software experience is required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Strong organizational and analytical skills. Ability to provide efficient, timely, reliable and courteous service to customers. Ability to effectively present information.
- Ability to comprehend, analyze, and interpret documents. Ability to solve problems involving several options in situations. Requires intermediate analytical and quantitative skills.
OTHER SKILLS AND AIBLITIES
- Proficient with word processing, spreadhseet, desktop publishing and CAD/CAFM software.
- Thorough understanding of client database systems.
- Familiar with system furniture design and modular furniture while demonstrating knowledge and adherence to building regulations and health & safety guidelines.
- Ability to provide efficient, timely, and reliable service to client(s).
- Ability to present information in an effective way.
- Ability to respond effectively to sensitive issues.
- Ability to collaborate, problem solve, and multi-task.
- Ability to adapt to change when necessary.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.