Looking for challenging role? If you really want to make a difference - make it with us
Meeting the need for smart mobility solutions
We’re making the lives of people who travel easier and more enjoyable while constantly developing new, intelligent mobility solutions
Solution Engineer (SCADA) will be responsible for Design, installation and Commissioning of Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition (SCADA) systems used to support heavy duty rail traction and electrical power systems operations. The incumbent will be responsible for different project of phases like SCADA system requirements management documentation, detailed design, database configuration, system integration, testing, system installation and implementation, FAT , on-site startup and Commissioning.
• Bachelor’s degree in Electrical/ Electronics & telecommunication or related engineering field
• A minimum of 8-10 years of experience designing, implementing and testing and commissioning of traction Power (AC/DC) SCADA System or power SCADA system. Knowledge of substation automation system will be advantage.
• Minimum 5 years’ experience in design, engineering, database configuration, trouble shooting, testing and Commissioning of Traction SCADA system in railway/metro projects.
• Thorough Knowledge of Communication protocols for power system such as IEC 61850, IEC 60870-5-101/104, Modbus, OPC UA.
• Working knowledge of modern control systems (SCADA, RTUs, PLCs).
• Knowledgeable on power system/substation components and its functioning used in railway and metro projects for AC and DC traction.
• Working knowledge of server configuration and administration, IT Network etc.
• Experience on ORACLE/SQL database and C/ C++ programing language.
• Creation and execution of test plans for factory acceptance testing (FAT) and site acceptance testing (SAT).
• Must be fluent in written and spoken English.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is based in Gurgaon, where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time