- Provide technical support to customers via telephone and other electronic means, and at customer locations.
- Assist customers in deploying Mentor Graphics' Emulation to solve design challenges.
- Trackand update customer issues using defined Mentor Graphics' processes and tracking tools.
- Develop and deliver technical training on new features and product updates.
- Develop technical content for Mentor's knowledge base.
- Communicate customers' technical requirements as well as customer issues to the product and sales teams.
- Work collaboratively with team members to ensure mutual success.
- More than five-year experience related to register-transfer-level (RTL) digital logic design, functional verification methodology, Firmware, Linux kernel and android OS, driver level validation on FPGA test, and ESL & emulation, FuSa related knowledge a plus.
- Verification of Full SoC and IP level: Verilog RTL simulation, Validation of SoC & IP on the emulator, and FPGA.
- SoC and System-level design and validation experiences a plus SOC work & verification with ARM Cores, protocols like AXI, ACE,APB a plus.
- Firmware, Linux kernel, Android OS, Driver level validation experience on FPGA and emulator a plus for protocols such as USB, PCIe, MIPI, eMMC, UFS, CSI, DSI, eDP, Audio IP and multimedia & storage related IPs.
- Sign-off Design Methodology, Power analysis and estimation & Process experience a plus.
- Familiar with mobile AP, NPU, PMU, CMU, CPU architecture, modem, GPU, SSD controller, and large scale of digital IC a plus/Verilog, System Verilog, C++, SystemC, VIP integration and UVM.
- Implementation and Verification in Emulator and FPGA: Veloce, Zebu, Palladium, Synplify-Pro, ISE of Xilinx, Trace32.
- Design and Simulation in RTL: Verilog-HDL, NC-Verilog, Questa, Simvision, VCS.
- Emulation experience a plus: Zebu, PXP, & Veloce.
- Logic Synthesis: DC Compiler, FPGA.
- Power verification: Power Theater, Powerartiest, Powerpro, Spyglass, UPF flow verification.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Mentor Graphics (Korea) LLC
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time