If you are interested, please send us your resume in English
With more than 50,000 employees worldwide, Siemens
Healthineers is one of the world’s largest suppliers of technology to the
healthcare industry and a leader in medical imaging, laboratory diagnostics and
healthcare IT. All supported by a comprehensive portfolio of clinical
consulting, training, and services available across the globe and tailored to
customers’ needs. So that more people can have a life that is longer, richer,
and more filled with happiness.
We are looking for an HR Compensation Professional to join our HR Europe,
Middle East and Africa (EMEA) team, preferably based in Lisbon, Portugal.
What are my responsibilities?
- Implement compensation policies, plans and projects, in alignment with
SHS HR Region IE Head and HQ and in collaboration with Zone and Country HR
teams in EMEA;
- Ensure regulatory compliance of entire compensation portfolio and processes
for EMEA countries;
- Conduct and monitor compensation benchmarking and review relevant surveys and
- Coordinate and support market intelligence activities for EMEA, including
survey submission with the different vendors;
- Execute consistent position evaluation based on respective structure for all
- Support Regional, Zone and Country HR teams in EMEA during their compensation
annual review processes;
- Implement and monitor the different company short-term and long-term incentive
- Design reports and recommendations based on research and analysis needs;
- Manage partners and internal and external service providers, as well as key
stakeholders internally and externally (incl. representing Siemens Healthineers
in external expert communities and networks of practice);
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- University degree in Human Resources Management, Business Administration
- From 2 to 5 years of experience in Compensation (Benefits is a plus);
- Experience implementing Compensation policies and plans;
- Organizational Experience (Cross unit, Regions and Countries);
- Ability to work remotely, including availability to travel;
- Experience in large international organizations, particularly with Middle
Eastern and African labor markets is a plus;
- Fluency in English is mandatory, other languages is a plus;
- Strong communication skills, especially in preparing decision proposals to
- Proficiency in MS Office knowledge, particularly in Excel and PowerPoint (mandatory);
- User knowledge in SAP/Workday HR or in other similar HR software
- An additional HR qualification, e.g. World at Work GRP, is a plus.
- Working experience in the healthcare industry is a plus.