Do you want to contribute to the future of healthcare? As Siemens Healthineers values those who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause, our company’s name is dedicated to our employees. It’s their pioneering spirit, blended with our long history of engineering in the ever evolving healthcare industry that truly makes us unique as an employer.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to stretch beyond your comfort zone in order to grow both personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come in and join our Malaysia team as Finance and Commercial Executive . We are looking for a dynamic finance /accounting professional to be part of the Finance & Commercial team in Siemens Healthcare Malaysia . The role focuses on commercial and business administration functions which requires strong collaboration with internal and external stakeholders. The role also focuses on assisting the controller to ensure the financial health of the organization is moving towards sustainable profitable growth and supporting the management team in making sound business decisions in the short and long term.
Your mission and responsibilities:
- You will prepare quotations to order process governance and execution from the commercial aspect
- You will order to cash process governance and execution for Customer Service (CS) Annual Maintenance contract business
- You will perform journal vouchers to ensure costs / accruals/ balance sheet items are booked correctly
- You will actively seek improvements to existing data management process and standards
- You responsible for controlling of key business indicators of order intake, revenue, sales margin, EBIT , Cash Conversion Rate , Project specific assets (actual, plan, forecast) of the assigned areas
- You will identify and drive process improvements, including the creation of standard and ad-hoc reports, tools and Excel dashboards
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/about
Your qualifications and experiences:
- You hold a successfully completed Bachelor's degree in Accounting / Finance , Chartered Accountant / ACCA
You have at least minimum 2- 3 years of experience in business finance or commercial, controlling and reporting activities preferably in Healthcare industry
You have exposure to contract reviews
Your personality and skills:
- You are a self starter with excellent interpersonal communication and problem solving skills
- You have strong interpersonal skills , including written and oral communications skills
- You are comfortable dealing with ambiguity and the ability to work independently to resolve ambiguities
- You have excellent communication and presentation skills, be comfortable interacting with executive level management
- You have familiarity with financial and customer service KPI's
- SAP system handling preferred
- You have strong quantitative and analytical competency
- You have high proficiency with financial modeling and techniques
- You have strong fluency with Excel formulas and functions
- You have good business acumen
Being part of our team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Your cultural fit:
Our unique team spirit arises from embracing different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge conventions. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we want you to seek, implement and celebrate your best ideas.
Check our Career Site at https://www.healthcare.siemens.com/careers
To all recruitment agencies:
Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Sdn. Bhd.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time