Ingenuity for life creates perfect places.
A result driven, self-motivated and resourceful accounting manager with a proven ability to coordinate the overall activities in the process of closing and other tasks in the accounting team.
Having excellent communication skill and able to build strong relationships both within and outside of a finance department as well as effectively communicating financial information to non-finance colleagues
Job Description – Role & Responsibility:
- Country tax governance role for assigned stand-alone companies
1) Managing all tax compliance processes
- Corporate Income Tax filing including Siemens monthly tax closing tasks via Si Tax tool
- Tax filing coordination with external advisory and payment to the tax authority on time
- Managing VAT filing and Withholding tax filing as a quality gate
- Managing foreign tax credit
2) In-house tax consulting to being value-added business partners
- Advisory role to the business side regarding corporate income tax, VAT and withholding taxes regarding local/cross-border transactions
- Support M&A activities including valuation, due diligence and required compliance filing
- International tax advisory including tax treaty, project business consultation including PE(Permanent Establishment)
- Provide out-bound project tax consultation to make the most suitable business structure
- Transfer Pricing (TP documentation and compliance) advisory and balanced consulting regarding customs duty
- Personal income tax advisory
3) Identify tax opportunities and tax planning ideas
- Proactively handling tax refund processes after developing tax claims ideas
- Collaborate with business side and identify improvement ideas
- Capture any kinds of tax incentives from the Korean tax law or Foreign Direct Investment Law
4) Tax risk management
- Tax risk management from early stage through active collaboration with business side
- Tax reserve management per IFRS with relation to potential tax exposure
- Monitor tax audit development and defend against authority's challenges during field tax audit, desk audit and information data requests etc by tax authority
- Identify constant processes improvement in tax areas via automated processes or digitalization concept such as RPA(Robotics Process Automation)
- Identify situations or transactions where tax rulings or other agreements with tax authorities should
- Monitoring tax law development, analyze business implications for the company
- Assist with all tax operation matters and identify any tax compliance issues
- University degree in Finance/ Accounting/ Economics or similar; specific academic background in Tax will be a plus
- Fluent written and verbal in English and Korean
- Proven track records with 5~10 years tax experiences of CIT/VAT/International Taxes including transfer pricing in large MNEs, but CPA is not a mandatory
- Strong and effective communication skills(written and verbal) with other areas of the business in a matrix environment and ability to work productively with groups/individuals at all levels, both internally and externally
- Be able to explain difficult and complex issues in a simple and efficient way depending on logical analysis and deep tax knowledge
- Strong analytical and trouble shooting skills and ability to technically discuss with stakeholders according to the deep knowledge about tax areas
- Professionals with integrity, accountability, strong team spirit, engaging and proactive thinking/actions via ownership culture
- Creative thinker who understands the wider business impact of finance and view different angles to create new/innovative ideas
- Ability to work effectively under the tight deadline and shifting priorities in a fast-paced team-oriented environment
- Strongly engage with tax community within Siemens and externals and close collaboration with business colleagues
- Strong technical skills of Microsoft excel and SAP ERP experiences is highly preferred
- 고용형태 : 정규직 (수습기간 3개월 포함)
- 채용직급 : 경력에 따라 추후 결정
- 근무지 : 서울 서대문구 충정로 풍산빌딩
- 근무시작일 : TBD
- 급여 및 처우 : 회사 내규에 따름
What else do I need to know?
- Application due : Rolling until hired
- Please upload your CV in English and Korean as 1 pdf file.
do not mention your personal information regarding your resident
registration number, passport number, driving license no., Foreign
registration number (ARC number) not required for recruitment
채용 과정에 불필요한 고유식별정보 (주민등록번호, 여권번호, 운전면허번호, 외국인 등록번호) 및 민감정보 (종교, 정치, 건강 등 관련 정보)는 기재하지 않습니다.
family and/or the disabled will be advantaged with the proven document
according to its relations act.
국가보훈 대상자와 장애자는 관련 서류 제출 시 관계법에 따라 우대합니다.
case false information is turned out on your application, Siemens Ltd.
Seoul has the authorization to withdraw the job offer or terminate
입사 지원서 상 허위 사실이 판명될 경우, 지멘스㈜는 잡오퍼를 철회하거나, 고용 계약을 해지할 권한이 있습니다.
About us – Siemens
Siemens is a global powerhouse focusing on the areas of electrification, automation and digitalization. One of the world’s largest producers of energy-efficient, resource-saving technologies, Siemens is a leading supplier of systems for power generation and transmission as well as medical diagnosis. In infrastructure and industry solutions the company plays a pioneering role.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
If you really want to make a difference – make it with us
Organization: Controlling and Finance
Company: Siemens Ltd. Seoul
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time