Senior Security Specialist
We’re looking for forward-thinking, ambitious game-changers like you to be part of our cybersecurity team. Together let’s build groundbreaking security solutions and infrastructures that protect our data and the digital assets of our customers. Help us seek tomorrow’s challenges today!
Change the future with us.
1. You will be providing Siemens with innovative solutions and high-quality development support across the various Cyber Security expert areas and contribute to increase automation in our field as well as providing an appealing interface for our applications
2. Your domain expertise in securing OT, IIOT and digitalization systems and expert knowledge in Critical infrastructure significant cyber-security standards such as IEC 62443 series, NERC CIP and BDEW will make valuable contribution
3. Review and guide hardware and software development teams to align with various security standards and regulations such as IEC62443, GDPR and Guide development teams in secure web application development, secure software development processes and DevSecOps
4. You will build security requirements/features to address OT environments and Collaborate with regional Siemens cyber-security experts, legal and technical experts to address country/market specific requirements and regulations in Siemens products and solutions
5. You will develop cyber-security controls, security measures and policies for cloud platforms and containers based on ISO27000
6. Experienced in infrastructure security and crafting secure network topologies and evaluate appropriate security products (e.g. VPN gateways, WAF, Malware protection).
7. Answer bid management’s and sales queries regarding the product’s compliance.
8. Evaluate threats and risks and co-ordinate with SOC to continuously improve incident management plan
Passionate about this career opportunity? Join us to build the better world.
• You have a degree/master’s degree in computer science with specialization in IT Security with 15+ years of experience in information technology/software development with 6+ years in defining security controls and measures for SCADA/IACS/Critical infrastructure is required.
• At least 5+ years’ experience in developing security features like Identity management, Authorization and Access Control, Secure configuration and hardening of web servers and OS, Configuration and Audit, Security monitoring on cloud and container platforms will make difference in team.
• Your depth knowledge in defining policies for firewalls and VPN gateways and developing secure web applications, awareness of standard methodologies such as OWASP Web Application Security Standard and OWASP Top 10 will make difference.
• Experience in AWS Cloud-based services and technology is desirable.
• Good knowledge of PKI and certificate-based authentication
• Experience in Information security topics such as PKI, network security, endpoint security, IDS/IPS and vulnerability assessment.
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens
This role is based in Gurgaon. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination and help us shape tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Organization: Internet of Things
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time