Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come and join our global team as Human Biological Samples Acquisition Manager (m/f/d) in-vitro-Diagnostics to take up the responsibility for the acquisition of human samples used for activities in R&D, Manufacturing and other functions at the Marburg site.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- You establish new procedures for defining and governing internal and external sample acquisitions in compliance with applicable regulations and guidelines (GCP, GDPR, local procedures, biohazard & safety programs, etc.)
- You develop and manage collaboration contracts mainly with healthcare organizations (HCO) and commercial vendors, negotiate sample pricing according to fair market values and ensure adherence to ethical principles
- You are responsible for the management, oversight and reporting of the acquisition of human samples at the Marburg site in line with business and project needs
- You initiate negotiations with external partners at an early stage to provide the requested samples on time and you ensure timely and compliant invoicing and accounting
- You qualify HCOs and commercial suppliers for acquisition of human samples in line with internal and external requirements (approved supplier list, supplier audits, etc.)
- You coordinate non-routine, specific sample collections potentially requiring protocol development, informed consent, and case report forms or questionnaires in compliance with GCP regulations
- You establish and lead the specimen acquisition group and maintain a close collaboration with the sample acquisition group based in Glasgow, US
- As required, you oversee and serve as sub-investigator in sample acquisitions performed in cooperation with the Siemens Healthineers Marburg internal Blood Donation Center
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at Laboratory Diagnostics
Your qualifications and experience:
- You have a university degree in technology, healthcare or natural science. Alternatively, you are a trained laboratory technician with more than 5 years of professional experience
- You have mid-term professional experience in the field of laboratory diagnostics
- You have team leadership or team management experience
- In addition, you are proficient in Good Clinical Practice and laboratory practices
- Proven experience in working successfully with internal and external partners is part of your profile
Your attributes and skills:
- You possess excellent German and English as well as general outstanding communication skills
- You have excellent collaboration skills and an ability to thrive in a dynamic international environment – your full commitment is required to establish this new core function
- A high level of proactivity, flexibility and strong service orientation towards internal and external customers are necessary to be successful in this position
- You show willingness to travel – up to 25%
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Check our Careers Site at www.healthcare.siemens.de/careers
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities. Applications from individuals with disabilities
Wish to find out more before applying? Contact us: +49 (9131) / 17 – 1717, if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Marlena Maier.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
To all recruitment agencies:
Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees, or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics Products GmbH
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time