Your new field of work:
- You will advise, inter alia, Siemens AG’s Digital Industries Business Units in the field of software- and software licensing law
- You will assess, comment and explain complex legal topics in the field of software- and software license law independently
- Further, you will participate in internal software license compliance processes and clarify specific licensing matters and potential uncertainties with licensors
- You will assess software license terms (for Open Source and other third-party software components) and support the business to implement the resulting obligations
- You will collaborate with colleagues worldwide and participate in the optimization of workflows and processes
- Moreover, you will be responsible for the internal knowledge transfer and training of business partners in all matters of software- and software licensing law
- You will contribute to special projects related to software licensing topics
- You successfully completed a master's degree in law and completed both German state examinations with at least "fully satisfactory" or a comparable foreign qualification
- You bring several years of relevant professional experience in a law firm or a company in which you have dealt, among other things, with legal questions about IT or software issues
- Further, you show a good understanding of economic relationships, interest in software and technical questions, and the willingness to familiarize yourself with various open source compliance tools
- You hold basic software knowledge in the areas of programming, architectures and development models is desirable
- You have very good communication skills at all levels, a confident and convincing demeanor as well as excellent linguistic expression
- Moreover, you show a high level of commitment, cooperation and team skills, passion, planning and organizational skills, and an independent and results-oriented way of working
- Full professional proficiency in German and full professional proficiency in English, if possible strengthened through a stay abroad round off your profile
+49 (9131) 17-1717 - if you wish to discuss any initial questions to job ID: 202463 with our recruitment team.
www.siemens.com/careers - if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Legal and Compliance
Company: Siemens AG
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time